“[FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD MEN HAVE NOT HEARD, NOR PERCEIVED BY THE EAR, NEITHER HATH THE EYE SEEN], O God, beside thee, what [HE HATH PREPARED FOR HIM THAT WAITETH FOR HIM]” (Isaiah 64:4). “THE LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: [THE WORLD ALSO IS STABLISHED, THAT IT CANNOT BE MOVED].Thy throne is [ESTABLISHED OF OLD: THOU ART FROM EVERLASTING]” (Psalm 93:1-2). “For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. [THIS IS MY REST FOR EVER]: here will I dwell; for I have desired it” (Psalms 132:13-14). DO NOT be overcome by the current and the SOON COMING events when life will get worst in this world. But, OVERCOME them with JESUS CHRIST! JESUS says: “[COME UNTO ME, ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST]. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and [YE SHALL FIND REST UNTO YOUR SOULS]. For my yoke is easy, and ...
Comments
Post a Comment