PRAISE the LORD. “I am the LORD: that is my [NAME]: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my [PRAISE] to graven images” (Isaiah 42:8).

“PRAISE ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his [PRAISE]?’ (Psalm 106:1-2).

“I AM the LORD thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me” (Exodus 20:2–3).

“For the LORD is great, and [GREATLY TO BE PRAISED: HE IS TO BE FEARED ABOVE ALL] gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens” (Psalm 96:4-5).

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded” (Isaiah 45:5, 12).

“Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein” (Isaiah 42:5).

“Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them” (Isaiah 42:9).

“Oh that men would [PRAISE] the LORD [FOR HIS GOODNESS], and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness” (Psalm 107:8-9).

“Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves” (Psalm 100:3).

“Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore” (Psalm 105:3-4).

“PRAISE ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 150:1, 6).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from [EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING]: and let all the people say, Amen. [PRAISE] ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).