GOD requires HIS CHILDREN to call upon HIM DAILY by PRAYER in TRUTH and in SPIRIT in the NAME of JESUS because our needs are supplied DAILY by GOD (Galatians 3:24).

“[CALL UNTO ME, AND I WILL ANSWER THEE], and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not” (Jeremiah 33:3).

“HEAR me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; [HAVE MERCY UPON ME, AND HEAR MY PRAYER]” (Psalm 4:1).

“The LORD is far from the wicked: but [HE HEARETH THE PRAYER OF THE RIGHTEOUS]” (Proverbs 15:29).

“Many are the [AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS]: but the LORD [DELIVERETH HIM OUT OF THEM ALL]” (Psalm 34:19).

“The LORD is nigh unto all them that [CALL UPON HIM], to all that [CALL UPON HIM IN TRUTH]” (Psalm 145:18).

“My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct [MY PRAYER] unto thee, and will look up” (Psalm 5:3).

“The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them” (Psalm 145:17, 19).

“BLESS the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; [WHO HEALETH ALL THY DISEASES]” (Psalm 103:1-2).

“BLESSED is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered” (Psalm 32:1).

“Blessed be the LORD, [WHO DAILY LOADETH US WITH BENEFITS], even the [GOD OF OUR SALVATION]. Selah” (Psalm 68:19).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel [FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING]: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).