The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

 GOD is a LIVING GOD: “[FOR HE IS NOT A GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING]: for all live unto him” (Luke 20:38).

GOD GAVE HUMANS THE BREATH OF LIFE, BUT THEN CAME DEATH. At the apex of time, Adam and Eve did not BELIEVE the word of GOD: the TRUTH (Genesis 2:16-17, 3:2–3) and instead believed the LIES of the devil, aka Satan (Genesis 3:4), that “crooked serpent” (Job 26:10). As a consequence ALL human beings were CONDEMNED TO DEATH.

However, God then sent his only begotten Son Jesus, at the right time, in the fullness of time, to bring and to spread the WORD OF LIFE: “[THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE]” (John 3:15).

The Apostle Paul gives a clear understanding when he said: “Therefore as [BY THE OFFENCE OF ONE] judgment came upon all men to [CONDEMNATION]; even so [BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ONE THE FREE GIFT] came upon all men unto justification of life” (Romans 5:18).

“[FOR SINCE BY MAN CAME DEATH], by man came also the resurrection of the dead. “For as in Adam all die, [EVEN SO IN CHRIST SHALL ALL BE MADE ALIVE]” (1 Corinthians 15:21-22).

“[THAT AS SIN HATH REIGNED UNTO DEATH, EVEN SO] might grace reign [THROUGH RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO ETERNAL LIFE BY JESUS CHRIST] our Lord” (Romans 5:21).

Our Lord JESUS CHRIST while he was here on earth, told his disciples of HIS POWER to die and to rise from the dead when he said: “Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17–18).

Now, many people need to come to understand that when humans die in JESUS CHRIST they will NEVER SEE DEATH because he clearly states says: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:21-24).

“[I AM THE DOOR: BY ME IF ANY MAN ENTER IN, HE SHALL BE SAVED, AND SHALL GO IN AND OUT, AND FIND PASTURE]” (John 10:9).

The Apostle Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles said: “[FOR TO ME TO LIVE IS CHRIST, AND TO DIE IS GAIN]” (Philippians 1:21).

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen” (2 Corinthians 13:14).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).