God is EVERLASTING and His Only Begotten Son is ALIVE FOREVER! God has provided ONLY ONE WAY to LIVE FOREVER and that is through His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ! (John 3:16-18).

DO NOT BE DECEIVED by statements such as this headlined today: “The Cure for Death Means Billionaires Will Live Forever—and Be Rich Forever”

“The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity” (Psalm 94:11).

“Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves” (Psalm 100:3).

“Thus saith the LORD the [MAKER] thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name” (Jeremiah 33:2).

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9).

“As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all” (Ecclesiastes 11:5).

“O earth, earth, earth, [HEAR THE WORD] of the LORD” (Jeremiah 22:29). “[LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED], all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:22).

“Behold, [ALL SOULS ARE MINE]; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: [THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE]” (Ezekiel 18:4).

“Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye” (Ezekiel 18:23, 32).

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God” (John 3:16-18).

“[HE THAT HATH RECEIVED HIS TESTIMONY HATH SET TO HIS SEAL THAT GOD IS TRUE]. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand” (John 3:33–35).

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall [THE END COME]” (Matthew 24:14).

“[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR] the word of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“[HE THAT REJECTETH ME, AND RECEIVETH NOT MY WORDS], hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall [JUDGE] him in the [LAST DAY]” (John 12:48).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: [AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS]: if it were not so, I would have told you. [I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU].

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

[AND WHITHER I GO YE KNOW, AND THE WAY YE KNOW].

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).