God is a LIVING God and the Only Begotten Son of God Jesus is ALIVE FOREVER. God’s Elect, the Children of God, the Sheep in the Kingdom of God will therefore NEVER SEE DEATH! “For he is not a God of the dead, but of the [LIVING]: [FOR ALL LIVE UNTO HIM]” (Luke 20:38).

“[FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL]” (1 John 3:8–9).

JESUS says: “[I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD]: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep” (John 10:11).

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and [THEY SHALL NEVER PERISH], neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“[FOR AS THE FATHER RAISETH UP THE DEAD, AND QUICKENETH THEM; EVEN SO THE SON QUICKENETH WHOM HE WILL]. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER]. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:21-24).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

The Apostle Paul said: “IF ye then be [RISEN WITH CHRIST], seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God” (Colossians 3:1).

“[SET YOUR AFFECTION ON THINGS ABOVE, NOT ON THINGS ON THE EARTH]. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory” (Colossians 3:2, 4).

“Now we beseech you, brethren, by [THE COMING] of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by [OUR GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM], whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ” (2 Thessalonians 2:1).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).