TRIUMPHANT or Troubled in the world? God’s Elect must stand TRIUMPHANT because JESUS IS LIFE: The Way; The Truth; The LIFE (John 1:1-4; 14; 3:16-18; 14:1-6) (Revelation 1:18)!

We must NEVER forget that our Lord Jesus Christ was TRIUMPHANT when he came to this earth by his crucifixion, death and RESURRECTION (Luke 23:3)!

We must therefore stand TRIUMPHANT by DAILY taking up the CROSS OF JESUS to also OVERCOME this world! “For ye are all the [CHILDREN OF GOD] by [FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS]” (Galatians 3:24).

“[FOR THE PREACHING OF THE CROSS] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are [SAVED] it is the power of God” (1 Corinthians 1:19).

“For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to [SAVE THEM THAT BELIEVE]” (1 Corinthians 1:21).

Our Lord JESUS says: “LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

 

“The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil” (John 7:7).

 “[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:38).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and [HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL]. If any man [SERVE ME, LET HIM FOLLOW ME]; and [WHERE I AM, THERE SHALL ALSO MY SERVANT BE]: IF ANY MAN SERVE ME, HIM WILL MY FATHER HONOUR” (John 12:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE]. I am that bread of life” (John 6:47-48).

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have [TRIBULATION]: but [BE OF GOOD CHEER]; [I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD]” (John 16:33).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32). “I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).