The LORD God will keep in PERFECT PEACE the faithful in JESUS CHRIST who DAILY by take up His CROSS to overcome this world to the End to get to the hidden World Without End in New Heavens and a New Earth (Isaiah 65:17-18) (Matthew 24:35-36) (Revelation 21:1-5).

“Thou wilt keep him in [ PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE]: because he trusteth in thee” (Isaiah 26:3).

JESUS says: “’If any man will [COME AFTER ME], let him deny himself, and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS, AND FOLLOW ME]’” (Matthew 16:24). “And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:38).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and [HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL]. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be” (John 12:25-26).

“Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come” (Matthew 24:42).

“[REJOICE YE IN THAT DAY], and leap for joy: [FOR, BEHOLD, YOUR REWARD IS GREAT IN HEAVEN]: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets” (Luke 6:23).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have [PEACE]. [IN THE WORLD YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION]: but be of [GOOD CHEER]; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“[PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU, MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU]: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. [LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED, NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID]’” (John 14:27).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32). “I am with you alway, even unto the [END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).