JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER. JESUS was born on this earth, was crucified, died and was risen from the dead; and now sits at the right hand of his Father in Heaven (Isaiah 9:6–7) (Matthew 2:1-2) (Mathew 28:1, 5-9) (Mark 15:33-34. 38-39) (Luke 2:8-16) (Revelation 1:18).

“JESUS is my SAVIOR. I was born on this earth, appointed once to die, and I will not see death but PASSED from death to LIFE; and I will obtain a CROWN OF GLORY, the LIGHT for ETERNAL LIFE on the Last Day when JESUS comes to take me Home to the World Without End in New Heaven and a New Earth”.

Do you BELIEVE THIS?

JESUS says: “[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR THE WORD] of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“[I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND THE LIFE]: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME], though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” (John 5:24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“[HE THAT REJECTETH ME, AND RECEIVETH NOT MY WORDS], hath one that judgeth him: [THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY]” (John 12:48).

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but [MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY]” (Matthew 24:35).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: [AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS]: if it were not so, I would have told you. [I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU].

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

[AND WHITHER I GO YE KNOW, AND THE WAY YE KNOW].

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

“[WHOSOEVER SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, GOD DWELLETH IN HIM, AND HE IN GOD]” (1 John 4:15).

“But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; [THAT IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND SHALT BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED]. For [WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS]; and [WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION]” (Romans 10:8-10).

“[FOR GOD HATH NOT APPOINTED US TO WRATH], but to [OBTAIN SALVATION BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST]” (1 Thessalonians 5:6-9).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).