BELIEVER? A BELIEVER believes the word of God; and has REPENTED OF SINS and BELIEVES in the Only Begotten Son of God, the SALVATION of God (John 3:16-18).

“That whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE ETERNAL LIFE]” (John 3:15).

A person must be a BELIEVER to OVERCOME this world to be REDEEMED on the Last Day to the World Without End (Matthew 25:31-34) (Revelation 22:1-6).

“Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that [BELIEVETH THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD]?” (1 John 5:5–6).

“But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach” (Romans 10:8).

“[THAT IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, AND SHALT BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, THOU SHALT BE SAVED]” (Romans 10:9).

“For [WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS]; and [WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION]” (Romans 10:10).

JESUS says: “The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand: [REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL]” (Mark 1:15).

“[FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that [WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE]. [FOR GOD SENT] not [HIS SON INTO THE WORLD] to condemn the world; but [THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED]” (John 3:16-17).

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall [THE END] come” (Matthew 24:14).

“IF THOU CANST BELIEVE, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH” (Mark 9:23).

“LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

“He that believeth on him is not condemned: but [HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED] in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:18).

“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for [IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS]” (John 8:24).

“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and [I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:6).

“Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).