The word of GOD and the CROSS of JESUS. Keep faithful DAILY living by the word of GOD and taking up the CROSS of our Lord JESUS. “For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven” (Psalm 119:89).

“Blessed be the LORD, [WHO DAILY LOADETH US WITH BENEFITS], even the [GOD OF OUR SALVATION]. Selah” (Psalm 68:19).

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path” (Psalm 119:105).

JESUS says: “[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR THE WORD] of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God” (Luke 4:4).

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” (John 5:24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“I am the [LIGHT OF THE WORLD]: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the [LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“[HE THAT REJECTETH ME, AND RECEIVETH NOT MY WORDS], hath one that judgeth him: [THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY]” (John 12:48).

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but [MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY]” (Matthew 24:35).

“As long as I am in the world, I am the [LIGHT OF THE WORLD]” (John 9:5). “[I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).