START, STAY and STAND with JESUS AT THE END.


Jesus says: “‘I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the [LAST DAY]’” (John 6:32-35, 39).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” (John 11:25-26).

“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the [LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“I am with you alway, even unto the [END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the [ENDING], saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8).

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” (Luke 21:34–36).

“Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, [AND BY OUR GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM], whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ” (2 Thessalonians 2:1).

“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call” (Joel 2:31-32).

“Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power” (1 Corinthians 15:24).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).