FATHER in HEAVEN or father in hell?


When Jesus was here on earth many of his own people refused to believe in him, and he explained to them saying:

“I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, ‘Abraham is our father.’ Jesus saith unto them, ‘If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Ye do the deeds of your father.’ Then said they to him, ‘We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.’

Jesus said unto them, ‘If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me’” (John 8:38–42).

Jesus went on to say, “Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it” (John 8:44).

“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins” (John 8:24). “And he said unto them, ‘Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world’” (John 8:23).

Our Father is in Heaven.

Jesus taught us to pray saying: “Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen” (Matthew 6:9-13).
“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).