R I S E N versus Fallen.


There are only two outcomes on the Last Day, the Day of Judgment, and the End of the World: Rise with Jesus to Heaven or fall into the lake of fire with the devil and his angels.

JESUS is RISEN (Psalm 110:1) (Acts 1:9):

Jesus is the Lord of Glory, the only begotten Son of God, who now sits at the right hand of his Father, the King of Glory, was sent to this earth to be the Savior of human beings (John 3:16-18). Jesus died on the cross on Calvary, was buried and on the third day he arose from the dead.

Jesus said: “Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17–18).

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand” (John 10:23:29).

Lucifer is fallen (Isaiah 14:12-15):

On the other hand, Lucifer, the Devil, also known as Satan, the once anointed cherub, the prince of this world, was thrown out from heaven, both he and his angels.

“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him” (Revelation 12:7-9). “And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth” (Revelation 12: 4).

“God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment” (2 Peter 2:4).

“These are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise” (Psalm 36:12).

“And the Devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name” (Revelation 20:11, 14:11).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).