“The LORD is far from the wicked: but [HE HEARETH THE PRAYER OF THE RIGHTEOUS]” (Proverbs 15:29).

We must every day PRAY WITHOUT CEASING (1 Thessalonians 5:17) and take up the CROSS OF JESUS (Luke 9:23).

When we PRAY TO GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS, we are seeking continually to be with God. “Seek the LORD and his strength, [SEEK HIS FACE CONTINUALLY]” (1 Chronicles 16:11).

“But [WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM]: for he that [COMETH TO GOD MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS], and that [HE IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM]” (Hebrews 11:6).

When we pray to the LORD God in the name of JESUS, we must be patient having FAITH believing in our hearts that our prayers will be answered by the LORD God.

“O LORD God of hosts, [HEAR MY PRAYER]: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah” (Psalm 84:8).

“Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:6-7).

“[CALL UNTO ME, AND I WILL ANSWER THEE], and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not” (Jeremiah 33:3).

“HEAR my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily” (Psalm 102:1-2).

“MAKE haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD.

Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.

Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.

Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying” (Psalm 70:1-5).

“Wait on the LORD: [BE OF GOOD COURAGE, AND HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART]: wait, I say, on the LORD” (Psalms 27:14).

“Blessed is the man [WHOSE STRENGTH IS IN THEE]; in whose heart are the ways of them” (Psalm 84:5).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).