God created ALL things by Jesus Christ (Genesis 1:1-31). ALL that matters in this Lifetime is to do as God has COMMANDED and that is to REPENT OF SINS and BELIEVE in Jesus Christ because he is the Only Begotten Son of God (John 3:16-18).

“IN the beginning God created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1).

“[AND TO MAKE ALL MEN SEE] what is the fellowship of the [MYSTERY, WHICH FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD] hath been hid in [GOD, WHO CREATED ALL THINGS BY JESUS CHRIST]:” (Ephesians 3:9).

. “[ALL THINGS] were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made” (John 1:3).

JESUS says: “The Father loveth the Son, and hath given [ALL THINGS] into his hand” (John 3:33–35).

“All things that the Father hath are mine” (John 16:15).

“Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father” (John 6:46).

“[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:38).

“[IF ANY MAN SERVE ME, LET HIM FOLLOW ME; AND WHERE I AM, THERE SHALL ALSO MY SERVANT BE]: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour” (John 12:26).

“[HE THAT HATH RECEIVED HIS TESTIMONY HATH SET TO HIS SEAL THAT GOD IS TRUE]. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand” (John 3:33–35).

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER]. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him” (John 5:22;23).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“[FOR AS THE FATHER RAISETH UP THE DEAD, AND QUICKENETH THEM; EVEN SO THE SON QUICKENETH WHOM HE WILL]. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER]. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:21-24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: [AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“No man, having put his hand to the plough, [AND LOOKING BACK], is fit for the Kingdom of God” (Luke 9:62).

“[FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that [WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE]. [FOR GOD SENT] not [HIS SON INTO THE WORLD] to condemn the world; but [THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED]” (John 3:16-17).

“‘[HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME], [BELIEVETH] not on me, but [ON HIM THAT SENT ME]. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. [I AM COME A LIGHT INTO THE WORLD, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON ME SHOULD NOT ABIDE IN DARKNESS]’” (John 12:44–46).

“[HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE]: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the [WRATH OF GOD] abideth on him” (John 3:36).

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the Last Day” (John 12:48).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).