God the Father is EVERLASTING and His Only Begotten is ALIVE FOREVER, and they are the ONLY ONES who can give human beings EVERLASTING LIFE (John 5:21-24) (Revelation 22:1-6).

“[For ye are dead, and your [LIFE] is hid with Christ in God” (Colossians 3:3).

“[FOR AS THE FATHER RAISETH UP THE DEAD, AND QUICKENETH THEM; EVEN SO THE SON QUICKENETH WHOM HE WILL]. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER]. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:21-24).

DO NOT gamble with SALVATION because on the Last Day habitation of life will cease FOREVER on this earth. On the LAST DAY every human being will either obtain EVERLASTING LIFE or the Second Death in the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:11-15)?

Now is the TIME to REPENT of your SINS and BELIEVE in JESUS CHRIST to inherit EVERLASTING LIFE on the Last Day in the World Without End in New Heavens and a New Earth (Isaiah 65:17-18) (Revelation 21:1-5).

Jesus Christ warns, says: “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for [IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS]” (John 8:24).

“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38).

“LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

“[FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that [WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE]. [FOR GOD SENT] not [HIS SON INTO THE WORLD] to condemn the world; but [THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED]” (John 3:16-17).

“He that believeth on him is not condemned: but [HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED] in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:16-18).

“[THE TIME IS FULFILLED], and the Kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:15).

“I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance” (Luke 5:32).

“Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3).

“Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: [AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS]: if it were not so, I would have told you. [I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU].

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

[AND WHITHER I GO YE KNOW, AND THE WAY YE KNOW].

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).