Do you BELIEVE the word of God? YES or No? Do you BELIEVE that you will NEVER see Death? YES or No? “I have answered YES to both questions!” (Psalm 118:17).

“I will NEVER SEE DEATH because I FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST, the Only Begotten Son of God!” “[KNOWING THAT CHRIST BEING RAISED FROM THE DEAD DIETH NO MORE]; death hath no more dominion over him” (Romans 6:9).

JESUS CHRIST, the Only Begotten Son of God says: “IF THOU CANST BELIEVE, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH” (Mark 9:23). “Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“I shall not die, but [LIVE], and declare the works of the LORD” (Psalm 118:17). “FOR HE IS NOT A GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING: FOR ALL LIVE UNTO HIM]” (Luke 20:38).

The Apostle Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles, clearly said: “[FOR TO ME TO LIVE IS CHRIST, AND TO DIE IS GAIN]” (Philippians 1:21).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8). “Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).

JESUS, the Only Begotten Son of God says: “[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR] the word of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“[FOR HE WHOM GOD HATH SENT SPEAKETH] the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand” (John 3:34–35).

“It is the [SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH]; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“[HE THAT HATH RECEIVED HIS TESTIMONY HATH SET TO HIS SEAL THAT GOD IS TRUE]” (John 3:33).

“Every one that is of the [TRUTH] heareth my voice” (John 18:19).

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK; FOR IT IS YOUR FATHER’S GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32). 

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).