We must be BAPTIZED with the HOLY SPIRIT (Matthew 3:1-2, 11) (Luke 17:21) (John 14:23) (Acts 1:4-5).


BEWARE OF FALSE DOCTRINES preaching and teaching “water baptism”. Sperifically,  that unless a person is baptized in water they will not enter into heaven.


The word of God is NOT open to PRIVATE INTERPRETATION!


“We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: knowing this first, that [NO PROPHECY OF THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION]. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost” (2 Peter 1:19–21).


“IN those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judæa, And saying, ‘Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.


[I INDEED BAPTIZE YOU WITH WATER UNTO REPENTANCE: BUT HE THAT COMETH AFTER ME IS MIGHTIER THAN I], whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: [HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST, AND WITH FIRE]:’” (Matthew 3:1-2, 11).


“The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.


This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.


And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.


And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, [THE SAME IS HE WHICH BAPTIZETH WITH THE HOLY GHOST].


And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God” (John 1:29-34).


Jesus instructed hus disciples before he left this earth said: "¶ Go ye therefore, and [TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON, AND OF THE HOLY GHOST]:” (Matthew 28:19).

“And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.


For John truly baptized with water; [BUT YE SHALL BE BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST] not many days hence” (Acts 1:4-5).


“And that REPENTANCE AND REMISSION OF SINS SHOULD BE PREACHED IN HIS NAME AMONG ALL NATIONS, beginning at Jerusalem.


And ye are witnesses of these things. ¶ And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with [POWER FROM ON HIGH]” (Luke 24:47-49).


“[WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST IS BORN OF GOD]: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen” (1 John 5:1, 21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).