H E A V E N will be only for the R I G H T E O U S.


“[FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD] men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him” (Isaiah 64:4).

“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. “Be ye glad and rejoice forever in that which I create” (Isaiah 65:17-18).


Jesus, the only begotten Son of God says: “[I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU]. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:2–3).


“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35).


“Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, [WHEREIN DWELLETH RIGHTEOUSNESS]” (2 Peter 3:13).


“And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty” (2 Corinthians 6:18).


“HAVING therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God” (2 Corinthians 7:1).


“The LORD is my portion, [SAITH MY SOUL; THEREFORE WILL I HOPE IN HIM]. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. [IT IS GOOD THAT A MAN SHOULD BOTH HOPE AND QUIETLY WAIT FOR THE SALVATION] of the LORD” (Lamentation 3:24-26).


“The LORD is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness. Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: [THINE EYES SHALL SEE JERUSALEM A QUIET HABITATION, A TABERNACLE THAT SHALL NOT BE TAKEN DOWN]; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken” (Isaiah 33:5, 20).


“[MINE EYES SHALL BE UPON THE FAITHFUL OF THE LAND, THAT THEY MAY DWELL WITH ME]: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me” (Psalm 101:6). 


“[THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL INHERIT THE LAND, AND DWELL THEREIN FOREVER]” (Psalm 37:29).

“Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen” (Romans 15:33).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).