EVERY DAY we must keep on the narrow pathway leading to HEAVEN.


[IF ANY MAN HAVE AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR]” (Revelation 13:9).

“Blessed is the man that [HEARETH ME, WATCHING DAILY] at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors” (Proverbs 8:34).


Our Lord Jesus says: “[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).


“[AND HE THAT TAKETH NOT HIS CROSS, AND FOLLOWETH AFTER ME, IS NOT WORTHY OF ME]” (Matthew 10:38).


“[ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE]: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat; [BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE], and [NARROW IS THE WAY], which [LEADETH UNTO LIFE], and FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT]” (Matthew 7:13–14).


“[NOT EVERY ONE] that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, [SHALL ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN]; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 7:21).


“For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).


“[IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH]; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).


“[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR] the word of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).


“[HE THAT IS OF GOD HEARETH] God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God” (John 8:47).


“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).


“[HE THAT HATH RECEIVED HIS TESTIMONY HATH SET TO HIS SEAL THAT GOD IS TRUE]. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand” (John 3:33–35).


“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).
“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).