GATEWAY TO HEAVEN = CROSS.


GATEWAY TO HEAVEN = CROSS.

There is ONLY one way to get to be with GOD the FATHER in HEAVEN; the ONLY begotten Son of God JESUS knows the WAY (John 3:16-18, 14-6).

“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, ‘If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me’” (Matthew 16:24).

“And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:38).

“I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:2–3).

“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

“For it is written, ‘I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.’ For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God” (1 Corinthians 1:18-19). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).