H E A V E N.


“For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven” (Psalm 119:89).

To reject the word of GOD is to to reject the TRUTH is to reject ETERNAL LIFE. Especially in this present time, we are to be watchful in all things to keep at the forefront of our daily lives the love of the word of God, the love of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; and not the love of this world (Luke 4:4, 11:28).

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world” (1 John 2:15). “For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God” (1 Corinthians 3:19).

“If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever” (1 John 2:15–17).

Jesus says: “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 7:21).

“Blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the Last Day” (John 12:48).

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63).

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35).

To love the word of GOD is to love the TRUTH is to love and believe in the promise of ETERNAL LIFE in HEAVEN.

“The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all” (Psalm 103:19).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).