JESUS CHRIST IS BORN.


The birth of Jesus Christ, “Christ of God” or “Salvation of God” (Luke 9:20) (Luke 2:30-32) is probably the most significant event of time, and this holiday season for those who do not know the word of God, let us spread and share the message of God’s love of his gift of his only begotten Son to humanity (John 3:16-17) (1 John 4:8-10).

Jesus says: “‘He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness’” (John 12:44–46).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).