GOD our Father is LIGHT and JESUS, the Only Begotten Son of God, our Savior is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD (John 8:12) (1 John 1:5).

Therefore, the CHILDREN OF GOD are also the LIGHT OF THE WORLD (Matthew 5:14-16).

Our Lord and Savior Jesus says: “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 5:14-16).

“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).

We must keep these words always in our hearts: “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1).

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever” (Psalm 23:1, 4, 6).

“Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness” (Psalm 97:11-12). “The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be forever” (Psalm 37:18).

“Blessed be the LORD, [WHO DAILY LOADETH US WITH BENEFITS], even the [GOD OF OUR SALVATION]. Selah” (Psalm 68:19).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel [FROM EVERLASTING, AND TO EVERLASTING]. Amen, and Amen” (Psalm 41:13).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).