Are you COURAGEOUS or a Coward? GOD’S ELECT the Children of God are COURAGEOUS and will STAND BOLD AS LIONS in the face of PERSECUTIONS AND TRIBULATIONS in the COMING End of Years (Daniel 8:23–24; 11:36–37) (Matthew 24:1-31) (Revelation 17:0-11)!

“Behold, God is [MY SALVATION; I WILL TRUST, AND NOT BE AFRAID]: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation” (Isaiah 12:2).

Any person holding on to the false doctrine of the “rapture” to run like COWARDS before the Great Tribulation are living in FEAR!

DO NOT BE AFRAID BUT TRUST IN GOD!

“[THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE]; but perfect love casteth out fear: because [FEAR HATH TORMENT]. He that feareth is not made perfect in love” (1 John 4:18).

“GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. [THEREFORE WILL NOT WE FEAR], though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea” (Psalm 46:1-2).

We are going to be here on this until our Lord JESUS COMES on the LAST DAY at the END OF THE WORLD (Isaiah 65:17-18) (Matthew 24:25-36; 28:20) (John 3:15-18) (1 Corinthians 15:21-26) (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) (Hebrews 2:7-8) (Revelation 1:18, 11:18, 20:11-15).

Our Lord Jesus Christ is very clear when he says: “[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and [I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[FOR THEN SHALL BE GREAT TRIBULATION, SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THIS TIME, NO, NOR EVER SHALL BE]” (Matthew 24:21).

“[AND FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL]: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and [HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL]. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be” (John 12:25-26).

“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake” (Matthew 24:9).

“[AND YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL MEN FOR MY NAME’S SAKE]. But there shall not an hair of your head perish. In your patience possess ye your souls” (Luke 21:17-19).

“[AND YE SHALL BE BETRAYED BOTH BY PARENTS, AND BRETHREN, AND KINSFOLKS, AND FRIENDS]; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake. “But there shall not a hair of your head perish. In your patience possess ye your souls” (Luke 21:16–19).

“[FEAR NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHICH THOU SHALT SUFFER]: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and [YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION TEN DAYS]: [BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH], and I will give thee a [CROWN OF LIFE]” (Revelation 2:10).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have [PEACE]. [IN THE WORLD YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION]: but be of [GOOD CHEER]; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“[PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU, MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU]: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. [LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED, NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID]’” (John 14:27).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK; FOR IT IS YOUR FATHER’S GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32). 

“[I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS], even unto the [END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).