The ONLY safety, security and SAVING GRACE is the LIGHT of the CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST to OVERCOME the Darkness that is now engulfing this world, and that will become gross Darkness leading up to the Great Tribulation in the COMING End of Years (Matthew 24:1-21).

We must pray always to GOD in the name of JESUS to endure DAILY in this world. We must always remember that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is ALWAYS with us to the End of the World (Matthew 24:36; 28:20).

JESUS says: “The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil” (John 7:7).

“[I AM COME A LIGHT INTO THE WORLD, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON ME SHOULD NOT ABIDE IN DARKNESS]’” (John 12:46).

 “[I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME SHALL] not walk in darkness, but shall have the [LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“[AS LONG AS I AM IN THE WORLD, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD]” (John 9:5).

“[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and [HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL]. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be” (Matthew 12:24-26).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have [TRIBULATION]: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“[I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).