BELIEVE! We must BELIEVE in the POWER OF GOD and JESUS CHRIST for and in all things throughout our lifetime! Jesus says: “IF THOU CANST BELIEVE, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH” (Mark 9:23). “Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

Let us be reminded of the story when the father of a young man who had a dumb and deaf spirit since he was a child, brought him to Jesus because the disciples of Jesus were unable to cast him out (Mark 9:17-24).

“And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

Jesus said unto him, [IF THOU CANST BELIEVE, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH].

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, [I BELIEVE; HELP THOU MINE UNBELIEF]” (Mark 9:17-24).

God sent JESUS to this earth to show ALL human beings the POWER OF GOD to give us ETERNAL LIFE when he raised JESUS from the dead after his crucifixion on the CROSS (John 3:16-18).

“For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. [FOR AS IN ADAM ALL DIE, EVEN SO IN CHRIST SHALL ALL BE MADE ALIVE]” (1 Corinthians 15:21–22).

“Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the [FREE GIFT] came upon all men unto justification of life” (Romans 5:18).

To take up the CROSS symbolizes that we BELIEVE in the POWER OF GOD that should we die, we will NEVER SEE DEATH because of our FAITH is in JESUS CHRIST who was VICTORIOUS OVER DEATH when he RISEN FROM THE DEAD after his crucifixion on Calvary (Luke 23:3).

“For it is written, ‘I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.’ [FOR THE PREACHING OF THE CROSS] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it [IS THE POWER OF GOD]. For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to [SAVE THEM THAT BELIEVE]” (1 Corinthians 1:18–19, 21).

JESUS explained, said: “Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“[FOR AS THE FATHER RAISETH UP THE DEAD, AND QUICKENETH THEM; EVEN SO THE SON QUICKENETH WHOM HE WILL]. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER]. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:21-24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

Now then, as THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE THINGS THAT ARE ETERNAL IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST who died for us; for this purpose then WE SHOULD LIVE UNTO HIM AND NOT UNTO OURSELVES (2 Corinthians 5:15).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).

“To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen” (1 Peter 5:11).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).