ALL human beings should be jumping for joy every day because GOD has given us LIFE which is in JESUS CHRIST! “For God so loved the world, that [HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE] (John 3:16).

“In this was manifested the [LOVE OF GOD] toward us, because that God sent [HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON] into the world, [THAT WE MIGHT LIVE THROUGH HIM]” (1 John 4:9).

“If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

[HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD HATH THE WITNESS IN HIMSELF]: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

[AND THIS IS THE RECORD, THAT GOD HATH GIVEN TO US ETERNAL LIFE, AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON]” (1 John 5:9-11).

“[FOR HE IS NOT A GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING: FOR ALL LIVE UNTO HIM]” (Luke 20:38).

“[FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL]” (1 John 3:8–9).

“Therefore as [BY THE OFFENSE OF ONE JUDGMENT CAME UPON ALL MEN TO CONDEMNATION]; even so [BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ONE THE FREE GIFT CAME UPON ALL MEN UNTO JUSTIFICATION OF LIFE]” (Romans 5:18).

Now then, as THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE THINGS THAT ARE ETERNAL IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST who died for us; for this purpose then WE SHOULD LIVE UNTO HIM AND NOT UNTO OURSELVES (2 Corinthians 5:15).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).

JESUS says: “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for [IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS]” (John 8:24).

“Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: [AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).