Is JESUS already inside of you? If not, please take a look and see if he is knocking because he says: “Behold, [I STAND AT THE DOOR, AND KNOCK: IF ANY MAN HEAR MY VOICE, AND OPEN THE DOOR, I WILL COME IN TO HIM], and will sup with him, and he with me” (Revelation 3:20).

The color of our skin is NOT going to SAVE US; it is the SPIRIT OF CHRIST  that is inside of us!

“The Lord knoweth them that are his” (2 Timothy 2:19). “Now if any man has not the [SPIRIT OF CHRIST], he is none of his” (Romans 8:9).

JESUS says: “[IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH]; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“If a man [LOVES ME, HE WILL KEEP MY WORDS]: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him” (John 14:23).

“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: [BE ZEALOUS THEREFORE, AND REPENT]” (Revelation 3:19).

“[THE TIME IS FULFILLED], and the Kingdom of God is at hand: [REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL]” (Mark 1:15).

“I came not to call the righteous, but [SINNERS TO REPENTANCE]” (Luke 5:32).

“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38).

“[EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH]” (Luke 13:3).

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God” (John 3:16-18).

“[HE THAT HATH RECEIVED HIS TESTIMONY HATH SET TO HIS SEAL THAT GOD IS TRUE]. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand” (John 3:33–35).

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall [THE END COME]” (Matthew 24:14).

“[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR] the word of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice” (John 18:19).

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“[HE THAT REJECTETH ME, AND RECEIVETH NOT MY WORDS], hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall [JUDGE] him in the [LAST DAY]” (John 12:48).

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give [EVERY MAN] according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. [BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, THAT THEY MAY HAVE RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE], and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12-14).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that [OVERCOMETH] will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the [PARADISE OF GOD]” (Revelation 2:7).

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches” (Revelation 22:16). “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).