GOD created human beings and we ALL have the same opportunity to LIVE FOREVER WITH GOD (Genesis 1:1-31): REPENT AND BELIEVE in THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD (John 3:15-18): “[FOR YE ARE DEAD, AND YOUR LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD]” (Colossians 3:3).

 At the beginning of time, God give LIGHT OF LIFE to the first man and woman, Adam and Eve. However, ADAM AND EVE DID NOT BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD: THE TRUTH; they believed instead a lie, AND AS A CONSEQUENCE ALL HUMANS WERE CONDEMNED TO DEATH. GOD GAVE LIFE, BUT THEN CAME DEATH.

However, God then sent his only begotten Son Jesus, at the right time, in the fullness of time, to bring and to spread the word of life.

“[FOR SINCE BY MAN CAME DEATH], by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, [EVEN SO IN CHRIST SHALL ALL BE MADE ALIVE]” (1 Corinthians 15:21–22).

While he was here on earth, King Jesus told his disciples of this fact when he said, “[THEREFORE DOTH MY FATHER LOVE ME, BECAUSE I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17–18).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8) says:

“[I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME shall not walk in darkness, but [SHALL HAVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“[THE TIME IS FULFILLED], and the Kingdom of God is at hand: [REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL]” (Mark 1:15).

“[IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH]; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“And this [GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD] for a witness unto all nations; [AND THEN SHALL THE END COME]” (Matthew 24:14).

“[EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH]” (Luke 13:3).

“[FOR I CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN], not [TO DO] mine own will, but [THE WILL OF HIM THAT SENT ME]” (John 6:38).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. [I AM THE ROOT AND THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID, AND THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR]” (Revelation 22:16).

“He which testifieth these things saith, [SURELY I COME QUICKLY]. Amen. [EVEN SO, COME], Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).