Do you love GOD?

 “I Love God, my LORD and Creator with ALL MY HEART”.

“Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name” (Jeremiah 33:2).

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me. Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker” (Isaiah 45:5, 9).

“Is there a God beside me? ‘Yea, there is no God; I know not any’” (Isaiah 44:7–8).

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; ‘I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God’” (Isaiah 44:6).

“For he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end” (Daniel 6:26).

“He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures” (Jeremiah 10:12-13).

“I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures” (Proverbs 8:17–21).

“And we know that [ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD], to them [WHO ARE THE CALLED] according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).

“Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness” (Psalm 97:11-12).

“The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be forever” (Psalm 37:18).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).