Set for life?


How often have we heard or someone has said: “I am set for life:

-I am married and have two children;

-I have a house with a two car garage;

-I have an excellent paying job;

-I take with my family two vacations a year;

-I have money in the bank;

-I have retirement accounts;

-I couldn’t ask for more;

-I am set for life!”

Are you really set for life?

Do you really have Life?

“For [YE ARE DEAD], and [YOUR LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD]” (Colossians 3”3)

“Set your [AFFECTION ON THINGS ABOVE], not on things on the earth.  [WHEN CHRIST, WHO IS OUR LIFE], shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory” (Colossians 3:2,4).

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8), says: “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (Matthew 6:19-21).

“For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him” (Isaiah 64:4).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).