GOD ONLY is GOD: JESUS is the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.


A Prayer of King David.

“O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens. When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; what is man, that thou art mindful of him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him” (Psalms 8:1-9, 103: 11).

“Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: [THOU ART GOD ALONE]. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore” (Psalm 86:10-12).

Let us keep prayerful and faithful EVERYDAY as GOD’S Elect in the Kingdom of God to obtain the promise on the Last Day: “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the [ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST], whom thou hast sent” (John 17:3).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).