Word of God = Truth = Eternal Life.


We cannot believe some words of God and doubt other words of God!

Jesus is very clear when he says:  “It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by [EVERY] word of God” (Luke 4:4).

The word of God is the only Truth; there is no half truths or fractional truths or his or her truth.

The truth is the truth is the truth. “We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth” (2 Corinthians 13:8).

“What is truth?”

Now, let us read very carefully what King Jesus says:  “Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice” (John 18:37).

Therefore, it is very imperative that we believe every word of God because if we do not then we will NOT hear Jesus’ voice when he calls because he explained says:

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE], and I know them, and they follow me. And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand” (John 10:23:29).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the [DEAD SHALL HEAR THE VOICE OF THE SON OF GOD, AND SHALL COME FORTH; THEY THAT HAVE DONE GOOD, UNTO THE RESURRECTION OF LIFE; AND THEY THAT HAVE DONE EVIL, UNTO THE RESURRECTION OF DAMNATION]. I can of mine own self do nothing: [AS I HEAR, I JUDGE: AND MY JUDGMENT IS JUST; BECAUSE I SEEK NOT MINE OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME]” (John 5:25, 29–30).

“Blessed are they that [HEAR THE WORD OF GOD, AND KEEP IT]” (Luke 11:28).

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32).

On the Last Day, the Day of Judgment when time ends, “Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven” (Psalm 85:11).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).