GOD is PURE, PERFECT and PEACE: Seek GOD.


“I WILL love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies” (Psalm 18:1-3).

“With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

With the [PURE] thou wilt shew thyself [PURE]; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

As for God, his way is [PERFECT]: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way [PERFECT]” (Psalm 18:25-28. 30-32).

“Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is [PEACE]” (Psalm 37:37).
JESUS, the only begotten Son of God says: “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are the [PURE] in heart: for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8-9).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).