No ‘Express Lane’ to HEAVEN.


Every person must face the judgment seat of JESUS CHRIST here on Earth on the Last Day (2 Corinthians 5:10).

Jesus is very clear when he asks: “Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find [FAITH] on the [EARTH]?” (Luke 18:8).

“Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul” (Hebrews 10:38–39).

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17).

James, the brother of Jesus explained, said: “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves” (James 1:22).

“Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone” (James 2:17).

Jesus explained the events on the Day of Judgment what it would mean to have faith with works, saying:

“When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me” (Matthew 25:31-40).

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the [FAITH]; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you?” (2 Corinthians 13:5).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).