SALVATION: WAIT patiently in peace and rest every day in the LORD to overcome this world to the End. “[WAIT] on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD” (Psalm 27:14).

“[FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD MEN HAVE NOT HEARD, NOR PERCEIVED BY THE EAR, NEITHER HATH THE EYE SEEN], O God, beside thee, what [HE HATH PREPARED FOR HIM THAT WAITETH FOR HIM]” (Isaiah 64:4).

 “I [WAIT] for the LORD, my soul doth [WAIT], and in his word do I hope” (Psalm 130:5).

“Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I [WAIT] all the day” (psalm 25:5).

“TRULY my soul [WAITETH] upon God: from him cometh my salvation” (Psalm 62:1).

“My soul, [WAIT] thou only upon God; [FOR MY EXPECTATION IS FROM HIM]” (Psalm 62:5).

“[REST] in the LORD, and [WAIT PATIENTLY FOR HIM]: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth” (Psalm 37:7-9).

“The LORD is good unto them that [WAIT] for him, to the soul that seeketh him. [IT IS GOOD THAT A MAN SHOULD BOTH HOPE AND QUIETLY WAIT] for the salvation of the LORD” (Lamentations 3:25-26).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from [EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING]: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).