When we DAILY take up the CROSS OF JESUS we affirm that are RISEN IN CHRIST and will NEVER DIE (John 11:25-26). “[FOR THE PREACHING OF THE CROSS] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are [SAVED] it is the [POWER OF GOD]” (1 Corinthians 1:19).

JESUS was given POWER OF GOD to rise from the dead after three days when he was crucified on the CROSS. By this same POWER OF GOD, Jesus will raise up and revive the CHIDREN OF GOD (Luke 23:3).

“Knowing that Christ being [RAISED FROM THE DEAD DIETH NO MORE]; [DEATH HATH NO MORE DOMINION OVER HIM]” (Romans 6:9).

JESUS says: “Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

Do you BELIEVE this?

We must BELIEVE these words spoken by JESUS to PASS FROM DEATH TO LIFE!

We take up the CROSS because we BELIEVE GOD’s promise of ETERNAL LIFE which is in HIS ONY BEGOTTEN SON: “That whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE ETERNAL LIFE]” (John 3:15).

Our Lord Jesus says: “‘[HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME, BELIEVETH] not on me, but [ON HIM THAT SENT ME]. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me” (John 12:44-45).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“[I AM THE DOOR]: [BY ME IF ANY MAN ENTER IN, HE SHALL BE SAVED], and shall go in and out, and find pasture” (John 10:9).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE]. I am that bread of life” (John 6:47-48).

“[FEAR NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHICH THOU SHALT SUFFER]: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into [PRISON, THAT YE MAY BE TRIED; AND YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION TEN DAYS]: [BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH], and I will give thee a [CROWN OF LIFE]” (Revelation 2:10).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).