EVERYDAY we must KEEP on the ONE WAY ROAD FOLLOWING JESUS to GOD his FATHER in HEAVEN (John 14:6). JESUS says: “[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], let him deny himself, and take up his [CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“[NO MAN, HAVING PUT HIS HAND TO THE PLOUGH, AND LOOKING BACK], is fit for the Kingdom of God” (Luke 9:62).

We must NOT let that destroyer, the prince of this world, the devil, aka Satan derail us with the deceitfulness of sin and riches in this world because our FATHER has TRUE RICHES waiting for us in HEAVEN (Matthew 6:19-21) (Mark 4:19) (Hebrews 3:12-14).

The word of GOD says: “[IN THE WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS LIFE]; and in the pathway thereof there is no death” (Proverbs 12:28).

“I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. [RICHES AND HONOR ARE WITH ME; YEA, DURABLE RICHES AND RIGHTEOUSNESS].

[MY FRUIT IS BETTER THAN GOLD, YEA, THAN FINE GOLD; AND MY REVENUE THAN CHOICE SILVER].

[I LEAD IN THE WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS], in the midst of the paths of judgment: [THAT I MAY CAUSE THOSE THAT LOVE ME TO INHERIT SUBSTANCE]; and I will fill their treasures” (Proverbs 8:17–21).

“[LOVE NOT THE WORLD], neither the things that are in the world. And [THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY], and the lust thereof: but he that doeth [THE WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOREVER]” (1 John 2:15, 17).

“For God so loved the world, that [HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that [WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE]” (John 3:16).

“[NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME; THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him” (John 1:18):

“[JESUS CHRIST] the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8).

“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).