We must stay in the LIGHT of the LORD God and the SALVATION OF GOD our Lord JESUS CHRIST to get through the DARK TIMES that are soon COMING in this world (Matthew 24:1-21) (2 Timothy 3:1–5) (Jude 1;16-21).

“[WHO IS AMONG YOU THAT FEARETH] the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God” (Isaiah 50:10).

“This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that [GOD IS LIGHT], and in him is no darkness at all” (1 John 1:5).

“The LORD is [MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION]; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1).

“THE LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1)

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [I WILL FEAR NO EVIL]: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4).

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever” (Psalm 23:5).

Our Lord JESUS says: “[I AM COME A LIGHT INTO THE WORLD, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON ME SHOULD NOT ABIDE IN DARKNESS]’” (John 12:46).

“[I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME SHALL NOT WALK IN DARKNESS, BUT SHALL HAVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5).

“[AND THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD] for a witness unto all nations; [AND THEN SHALL THE END COME]” (Matthew 24:14).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have [TRIBULATION]: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK; FOR IT IS YOUR FATHER’S GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32). 

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).