The LORD God has only a NARROW GATE WAY which leads to ETERNAL LIFE (Matthew 7:13–14) (John 3:16-18). “Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors” (Proverbs 8:34).

“For whoso [FINDETH ME FINDETH LIFE], and shall obtain favor of the LORD” (Proverbs 8:35).

“[I LOVE THEM THAT LOVE ME]; and those that seek me early shall find me” (Proverbs 8:17). “But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: [ALL THEY THAT HATE ME LOVE DEATH]” (Proverbs 8:36).

Jesus says: “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 7:21).

“[ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE]: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat;” (Matthew 7:13)

“[BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE], and [NARROW IS THE WAY], which [LEADETH UNTO LIFE], and FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT]” (Matthew 7:14).

“[FOR MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN]” (Matthew 22:14).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches” (Revelation 3:22).

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give [EVERY MAN] according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12-14).

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches” (Revelation 22:16). “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

PERFECT PEACE. Irrespective of what is taking place and will happen in the future in this world we must TRUST IN GOD to keep ourselves in PERFECT PEACE.