We must REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL to be SAVED in the KINGDOM OF GOD (John 3:16-18). We must have FAITH always BELIEVING: “For ye are all the [CHILDREN OF GOD] by [FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS]” (Galatians 3:24).

JESUS says: “[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HAVE NOT SEEN, AND YET HAVE BELIEVED]” (John 20:29).

“[NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR], [THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN]” (Hebrews 11:1).

JESUS, after he was risen from the dead he appeared unto his disciples.

“But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

The other disciples therefore said unto him, ‘We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, ‘[EXCEPT I SHALL SEE IN HIS HANDS THE PRINT OF THE NAILS, AND PUT MY FINGER INTO THE PRINT OF THE NAILS, AND THRUST MY HAND INTO HIS SIDE, I WILL NOT BELIEVE.]’

And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith he to Thomas, ‘[REACH HITHER THY FINGER, AND BEHOLD MY HANDS; AND REACH HITHER THY HAND, AND THRUST IT INTO MY SIDE: AND BE NOT FAITHLESS, BUT BELIEVING].

And Thomas answered and said unto him, ‘My Lord and my God.’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: [BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HAVE NOT SEEN, AND YET HAVE BELIEVED]” (John 20:24-29).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8) says: “[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME” (John 14:6).

“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the [LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the [LAST DAY]” (John 12:48).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).