JESUS LOVES YOU! JESUS says: “The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil” (John 7:7). “In the world [YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION]: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

We must therefore have NO FEAR of the things COMING upon this earth because GOD IS IN CONTROL: “[GOD HATH SPOKEN ONCE; TWICE HAVE I HEARD THIS; THAT POWER BELONGETH UNTO GOD]” (Psalm 62:11). “In God have I put my trust: [I WILL NOT BE AFRAID WHAT MAN CAN DO UNTO ME]” (Psalm 56:11).

“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but [WHOSO PUTTETH HIS TRUST] in the LORD [SHALL BE SAFE]” (Proverbs 29:25).

“The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant” (Psalm 25:14).

“It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Hebrews 11:31).

“[FEAR BEFORE HIM, ALL THE EARTH]: [THE WORLD ALSO SHALL BE STABLE, THAT IT BE NOT MOVED]. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth” (1 Chronicles 16: 30-31).

“And [WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD], to them who are the called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).

JESUS also says: “[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“[I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give [EVERY MAN] according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12-14).

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches” (Revelation 22:16). “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).