From Birth to Burial: What is the PROFIT of a lifetime? “[RICHES PROFIT NOT] in the [DAY OF WRATH]: but [RIGHTEOUSNESS DELIVERETH FROM DEATH]” (Proverbs 11:4).

King David, “…the sweet psalmist in Israel” (2 Samuel 23:1), asked: “What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?” (Psalm 30:9).

“For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, [ALL THE DAYS OF HIS VAIN LIFE WHICH HE SPENDETH AS A SHADOW]? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?” (Ecclesiastes 6:12).

In this world, making a profit is most sought after whether in the wages for working, an item or property that is bought and then sold, a business transaction and so on. Most people have heard or know about making a profit; and every effort is made to make profit to build riches in this world.

Yet, innumerable numbers of people are losing a lifetime not taking advantage to seek to obtain the most significant PROFIT: (John 6:63).

The PROFIT of a lifetime is to seek to obtain the LIGHT OF LIFE from JESUS CHRIST to become a Q U I C K E N I N G  S P I R I T to be REDEEMED to the WORLD WITHOUT END in NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH (John 3:15-18).

“[THE FIRST MAN IS OF THE EARTH, EARTHY]: [THE SECOND MAN IS THE LORD FROM HEAVEN]. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a [LIVING SOUL]; the last Adam was made a [QUICKENING SPIRIT]” (1 Corinthians 15:47, 45).

JESUS CHRIST, the man from heaven, the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD says: “For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom” (Matthew 16:16-28).

“[AND CAST YE THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT] into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 25:30).

“[IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH]; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“[I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND THE LIFE]: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME], though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE]: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).