GOD has ordained only ONE MAN who knows the ONE WAY road to the TREE OF LIFE in EDEN the GARDEN OF GOD (Genesis 2:8, 15-17, 25, 3:22-24) (Ezekiel 28:12–16) (John 1:1-4, 3:16, 14:6) (Revelation 2:7).

GOD sent this man from HEAVEN over two thousand years ago to show the world the POWER OF GOD to lay down his life to DIE and then after three days to RISE FROM THE DEAD (Luke 23:33) (John 10:17-18, 11:25-26).  

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE AND NOT BELIEVE in the ONLY BEGOOTEN SON OF GOD because just as the sun was created FOREVER he is ALIVE FOREVER (Revelation 1:18)! “That whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE ETERNAL LIFE]” (John 3:15).

“[AND THE TIMES OF THIS IGNORANCE] God winked at; but now [COMMANDETH ALL MEN EVERY WHERE TO REPENT]: Because he hath [APPOINTED A DAY], in the which he will judge the world in [RIGHTEOUSNESS] by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof [HE HATH GIVEN ASSURANCE UNTO ALL MEN, IN THAT HE HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD]” (Acts 17:30-31).

“O earth, earth, earth, [HEAR THE WORD] of the LORD” (Jeremiah 22:29).

“[LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED], all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:22).

“‘[BELIEVE] on the Lord [JESUS CHRIST], and thou shalt be [SAVED], and thy house’” (Acts 16:31).

“[NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD] at any time; [THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him” (John 1:18).

“[FOR THERE IS ONE GOD, AND ONE MEDIATOR] between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time” (1 Timothy 2:5–6).

“One Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ” (Ephesians 4:5-7).

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God” (John 3:16-18).

JESUS CHRIST, the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD says: “I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: [AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS]: if it were not so, I would have told you. [I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU].

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

[AND WHITHER I GO YE KNOW, AND THE WAY YE KNOW].

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that [OVERCOMETH] will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the [PARADISE OF GOD]” (Revelation 2:7).

“And there shall be no more curse: but the [THRONE OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB] shall be in it; and [HIS SERVANTS SHALL SERVE HIM]:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: [AND THEY SHALL REIGN FOR EVER AND EVER].

And he said unto me, [THESE SAYINGS ARE FAITHFUL AND TRUE]: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done” (Revelation 22:3-6).

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches” (Revelation 22:16). “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).