EXIT on the LAST DAY.


There is only ONE DOOR to exit on the LAST DAY before this heaven and earth passes away (John 3:16-18, 10:9, 14:6).


JESUS says: “[I AM THE DOOR]: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture” (John 10:9).


“And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 8:11-12).

“[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE]: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).


“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).