DAY OF JUDGMENT: Living in the TRUTH of RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD (John 3:16-18) or Living in the Lies of Unrighteousness of Money (Luke 16:9, 13)?


“[FOR THE WRATH OF GOD IS REVEALED FROM HEAVEN AGAINST ALL] ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, [WHO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS]” (Romans 1:18).

“[AND WITH ALL DECEIVABLENESS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IN THEM THAT PERISH]; because they received not the [LOVE OF THE TRUTH, THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED]” (2 Thessalonians 2:10).


“For the [PREACHING OF THE CROSS] is to them that [PERISH FOOLISHNESS]; but unto us which are [SAVED] it is the [POWER OF GOD]” (1 Corinthians 1:18-19).


“Look unto me, and be ye [SAVED], [ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH]: for [I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE]” (Isaiah 45:22).



“[FOR THE NATION AND KINGDOM THAT WILL NOT SERVE THEE SHALL PERISH]; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted” (Isaiah 60:12). “[THE WICKED SHALL BE TURNED INTO HELL, AND ALL THE NATIONS THAT FORGET GOD]” (Psalm 9:17).


“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches” (Revelation 3:22). “To him that overcometh will I give to [EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE], which is in the midst of the [PARADISE OF GOD]” (Revelation 2:7).


“AND I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw [THE HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM], coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband” (Revelation 21:1-2)


“[AND THE NATIONS OF THEM WHICH ARE SAVED] shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it” (Revelation 21:24).


“And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, [WRITE: FOR THESE WORDS ARE TRUE AND FAITHFUL]. 6And he said unto me, [IT IS DONE. I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END]. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely” (Revelation 21:5).


“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. [BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, THAT THEY MAY HAVE RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE, AND MAY ENTER IN THROUGH THE GATES INTO THE CITY]” (Revelation 22:12-14).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).