PRAYER in the TIME OF TROUBLE.


“The LORD is far from the wicked: but he [HEARETH THE PRAYER OF THE RIGHTEOUS]” (Proverbs 15:29).

“GIVE ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication” (Psalm 55:1).

“BE merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast” (Psalm 57:1).

There is no reason to fear because we trust in GOD.  

“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe” (Proverbs 29:25).

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah” (Psalm 46:1–3,7).

 “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah” (Psalm 46:10-11).

“How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings” (Psalm 36:7).

 “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Hebrews 11:31).

“Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen” (Psalm 72:18-19).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).