JESUS knows those who are his SHEEP.


There is no need for anyone to POST comments that are contrary to the word of God. We are all entitled to BELIEVE ANYTHING WE CHOOSE TO BELIEVE. But, know thos fact, ONLY THE TRUTH will make us FREE!

“What is truth?”

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8) is “The Christ of God” (Luke 9:20), the only begotten Son of God, says: “Every one that is of the [TRUTH HEARETH MY VOICE]” (John 18:37).

“JESUS went unto the mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them” (John 8:1-2).

“And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. As he spake these words, many believed on him.Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, ‘If ye continue in [MY WORD], then are ye my disciples indeed; And [YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH], and the [TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE]” (John 8:29-32).

“My [SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE], and [I KNOW THEM], and [THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“[HE THAT HEARETH MY WORD, AND BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” (John 5:24).

“[HE THAT REJECTETH ME, AND RECEIVETH NOT MY WORDS], hath one that judgeth him: [THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY]” (John 12:48).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).